From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] off Subject
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:46:12 -0600

Yeah! Happy Valentines Day to you too,and Every one. Gen you are on the
Ball.
Lets all drink to that "coffee that is"

Suppose to be in the 50s here today. maybe the rest of this ice will leave.
Sure don't won't it to get to warm, and start those tornado's again.

Ed went to his radiation Dr for a check up yesterday. Doing ok as far as
cancer. has a hernia in top part of his stomach we will probably have to see
about. the PET scan didn't show it as cancer thank goodness.

Hope every one has good day and don't eat to much candy. Ha!
Guess my candy will be pinto beans, and corn bread. LOL. better any way.
Love Junebug