From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Sorghum
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:49:37 -0600

Don i remember passing that mill on the way to Harrison. Would like to see
it in operation some time.When i was young dad had a mill and he would let
me feed it . lots of fun at "lassies" making time you just didn't won't to
fall in skimming hole. ha! The bees love you when you come out.
Brings back old times. Thanks June