From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off-subject: Preserving Arkansas' AgriculturalHeritage
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:59:10 -0800 (PST)

Vic,
I'll save your email in a file so that these get kept and
we'll see what shows up on Mar 1,2008. I think that all
are really serious about this project. I know exactly what
you mean about the old seeds, I certainly wish I had some
of Grandad Peck's corn, that had to have been the sweetest
yellow corn I ever ate or it's been too many years since I was
a kid, huh?
Will see what shows up, Vic!
Beth