From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] James Gang --- Beth
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:45:24 -0600

The Jesse James I did research on had nothing to do with the outlaw Jesse
James. What I mean I guess is I didn't find the connection to the outlaw. He
was killed about the time of the Civil War by a gang of renegades. If I
remember correct he was hung near his grist mill. Seems it was Taney or
Ozark County, MO. It's been years since I worked on that and I don't have it
in my computer and I can't seem to find the hard copy. If I find anything I
let you know.

Sorry to leave you hanging. You migth check the Ozark History book. Vera