From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Smothers - Margaret
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:55:46 -1000

Oh dear Margaret! A Smothers researcher?

By all means - but kid, no need to ask if my work can be forwarded.
Honestly, it is all an open book. May not always be perfect and is always a
work in progress, but that is what makes it all so fun. You know?

Please do forward my email address and would LOVE to communicate with your
neighbor about the Smothers. My gggrandmother was a Smothers by birth.

Me and Willie Nelson, that is! LOL

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i