From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Owen H. Dixon's Summary of the Jeffery Family
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:33:02 -0700

Jean I would love to have a copy of this. I do have word, so that should
work out just fine. I just hope to make it as easy as possible for you. As
always, here you are being so kind and generous to us. I've said it many
times before and will again - We have the best List Mom there is.

Thank you so much.

Pat