From: Roger Harvell <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Oilton, Oklahoma Obituaries
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 20:22:48 -0400 (EDT)

Jean, I just did a quick lookup on Ancestry and found William Jefferson Triplett's WWI registration card. Birth date on that record is Dec 11, 1884. He was 34 years old and registered on Sep 12, 1918. He was tall (6' 8") and medium build. Gray eyes and black hair. His wife is listed as Ronea Triplett and they lived in Mollette, McIntosh County, Oklahoma.
The 1920 census is as follows:
1920 Burton Township, McIntosh County, Oklahoma
140 Triplett William J Head 35 AR AR AR
Reena Wife 32 AR AR IA
Ella Dau 8 OK AR AR
Clarence E Son 5 OK AR AR