From: Jean Cuevas <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Oilton, Oklahoma Obituaries
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 17:48:47 -0500

Hi List.

Anyone have any knowledge of Oilton, OK? My grandfather's second
wife's granddaughter is trying to locate information on her first
huband, medically. Her daughter is going into nursing and they are
requesting information on her health background.

His name was William Jefferson TRIPLETT, and he died in Oilton,
OK. He is buried in Oakdale Cemetery in Depew, OK. His date of
birth was December 11, 1885. He was born in Cedarville, AR, but I
have no death date.

It's a long shot, but I thought that I would give it a try to locate
an obituary for him.

I just looked it up, and it was in Creek County, OK, as is Depew, Ok.

That makes sense, because my Grandpa met his second wife there.

Thanks.

Jean Cuevas

This thread: