From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Morning "Off Subject"
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 06:40:46 -0600

Thanks Bud Joyce Billingsley called me a while after he died. Her son is
married to Karen's sister. Sure hated to hear it. We all worked togeather so
long we were kinda like family at the plant. We have lost 21 of the older,
and some younger one's too. Maybe the Batesville Guard will have his obit
today.
Take care ,and God Bless. June