From: "Diana Holland Calderon" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Betty Mc--Cemetery question
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:35:16 +0000

Hmmm... curiouser and curiouser... I have family in Montague. Also have a
Nancy Emeline Prater who married Robert Gipson McCarn. and a Hugh PRAYTOR
who married Myrtle Evelina CLINE and they arre buried in Seymour, TX...
Baylor Co... not too far from Montague.

I have Moody's too... Have an Anna Moody b: 1866... d/o James Earl Moody b:
1840 SC.

My Murphy's are a hard line to track too. Mixed in with Fowlers... TN/AL
and on to TX.

Di