From: "Betty McCollum" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Betty Mc--Cemetery question
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:44:05 -0500

Hello Diana:
My Jacksons went to Montague Co., Texas. This was Holly Burl (Burrell)
Jackson, a brother to my Gr-grandfather Andrew Franklin (Frank) Jackson who
died young. The Jacksons and Praters are buried in Lindale Cemetery in
Montague Co.
My Gr-gr-grandmother Guthrie (Ann Beal Guthrie Moody) went from Lincoln
Co., Tn. to Navarro County, Texas. She shows up there, I believe it was in
1880.
I do have a Murphy line, and haven't been successful in finding out much
about them.
Betty Mc