From: "Catherine Grills" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Westpoint School
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:22:48 -0500

Here I am butting in, but I think I can remember my mother speaking of the
West Point School. She taught in some of the one and two-room schools, but
don't know all of the names.

The person I thought might be able to shed more light on this is Anna Lee
Jones as she is Ludie Forrest's daughter and was raised at the old home
place.

Catherine Grills