From: "Betty BB" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Trail of Tears
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:30:14 -0500

In one of my books on Indian and the Rolls. It says that the Indian's that
came into this area before 1820 was not included on any rolls.

One record you might find is if you ancestor file a claim. Vera will have
to help you with this, but I know some with Indian blood did file clans for
something and right now I can't remember the date or what it was for. I
think Vera has posted some of the application, may be wrong, may have been
someone else. But I think that is about all the records there was, except
a rare census report.

Does anyone know if the records listing the U S soldiers, that escorted the
Indians, is available anywhere? I would like to see the list of all the
Soldiers.

Betty BB