From: "candyandrick" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Jeffery, Lawrence and Teverbaugh? - Don
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:07:44 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Lt. Commander Jeffery,

This is the address for the Izard County rootsweb site I mentioned in my
other e-mail to you. There are a ton of great folks on here who will be
glad to assist you with any Jeffery questions you may have. Join up and you
will have access to a ton of archived e-mails about your Jeffery roots!

And for folks on the site checking in to read this message, send the
Commander a message and pipe (welcome) him aboard our ship!

Semper Fi!

Rick Lawrence, MSgt., USMC/USAFR (RET) - Tulsa