From: Don Ott <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Jones Brothers - Paula
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 18:54:07 -0500

Paula,
Gideon had a daughter Sarah Rebecca "Sallie" b. 1860. His
father William had a daughter by his second wife Mildred Collins
named Sarah J. born 1854. That is the one living with Gideon in 1870
Census, his half-sister.
I also have Nancy Jane Piles as the wife of Gideon. Madison
Piles and wife Malinda are listed in 1850 Ozark Co. MO. Census with
daughter Jane 6. I know that age is not exactly right but that is what I have.

Don