From: "Betty G. McCollum" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] JOHNS - Haley
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:36:13 -0500

John:
I had done a little research on this several years ago. Virgil J.
Haley was born ca. 1908-09. This Virgil was the son of Millard and Emma
Haley. He is on the 1920 Census for Izard County, and is 11 years of age.
In the SSDI I found a Virgil Haley, born 4 July 1908, died March 15,
1989, last residence was in Bethany, Mo, and another Virgil Haley, born 29
Dec 1910, died Sept. 1980 in Newberry, Mi.
Then I have the obit of a Virgil E. Haley, 75, formerl76 of
Clalrksville, (Ky.). He was a native of Evening Shade, Ar., an Army
Veteran. I don't know where I got this..did you send it to me? And, is
this one yours?
Betty