From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Arnold,Taylor, Hinkle Beckham-Annita
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:14:21 -0500

Annita:

This is a very interesting (and confusing) family, one of those "his', "hers" and "theirs"
situations......................

First, Stephen Taylor marries Martha Jennie Arnold and they have ten children, one of which is a
daughter named Martha Hila Taylor, born 25 July 1850.

At about the same time, John Downing Hinkle marries Arena Beckham and they have four children
one of which is a daughter named Martha Teresa Hinkle, born 25 July 1850.

Then about 1852, John Hinkle and Martha Arnold Taylor die and Stephen marries Arena, and they
blend their families together, which include two daughters named Martha, both born the same year

Then Stephen and Arena have five more children of their own......

Confusing.....you bet, since in some census years they don't separate the names of the Hinkle and
Taylor children......good luck!!!!!

Do you have any of these records on the Arnold family? My family tree includes Arnolds, but was looking
for an Edgar Arnold who married Nancy ?. The Nancy Arnold I have was married to Charles Thrasher (my Mom's family)
and Martha Hila Arnold married Stephen Taylor one of my great+ grandfather's. If you know about Edgar, would
you please let me know? Thanks,

Annita

This thread: