From: "Mary" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Butler's of Fulton 7 Izard County Arkansas
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:36:29 -0700

Bernie,
Thank you for sharing the Missouri State Death Statistics site. Wonderful 1 Helped me
immediately with one I was searching for.

Help Please! Andrew Reuben Butler born 1878 in Fulton died after 1966 and was buried, I have been
told, in Camp Cemetery, Fulton. Wondering if anyone can confirm this and give me a death date ?
His second wife was Stella (widow) Todd, they were married about 1924 and lived in Fulton Co. Can
anyone give me her maiden name and date of her death ?

Thanks to all...
May God Bless the USA.
Be safe this evening.
Mary Ellen, CA.