From: Jan Toth <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Marchant
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 11:43:52 -0500

Hi, Pat. Good to hear from you. Like you, I lurk a lot. HA No major
flooding around Wichita, but Southeast Kansas is sure having a lot. I
know that in a month we will be wishing for some of this rain and the
cool temperatures Any new info on our Brewers, Gulleys, Hagers,
Thompsons, etc.? Take care.

Jan