From: ,
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] NANCY GREEN-b. 1865-1867
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:32:06 -0000

Author: PatFoster500
Surnames: Green
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.arkansas.counties.izard/3199.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am a great grand daughter of Marion Green. The other researcher who has done the most work has her computer out of whack right now. She will have it repaired and be back on line soon. If you want to email me, I will be glad to send you the info we have and also forward your email to her in California. I descend from Lewis.
We are always thrilled when we hear of someone else researching this branch!!
Pat
in Oklahoma
I am not a member of this tree so I don't see everything that comes thru.

Important Note: