From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Helm/Mason-Dortha
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:00:53 -0500

Dortha:

Did you ever visit Walter and Alma Mason where thery lived there
just west of Violet Hill? My grandparents lived just down the road
from them, in the little rock house just around the curve. I spent a lot
of time with them in the summers when I was growing up. I knew most
of the Mason boys, although most were older than me. I seem to remember
that one of them was an auctioneer.

Clarice Helm was apparently a sister to my Aunt Audean Helm Blevins,
although I never knew any of Audean's family. I was glad to see you
publish this information, as I did not have a lot of it......Harold Blevins

Descendant Register, Generation No. 1

1. William Curtis PITTS was born 03/03/1843 in Pittsylvania County
Virginia, and died 03/18/1914 in Old Shaver Campground Cemetery, Izard,
Arkansas. He married Hulda Cox GRILLS. She was born in Missouri, and died
04/23/1925 in Old Shaver Campground Cemetery, Izard, Arkansas.

Child of William Curtis PITTS and Hulda Cox GRILLS is: + 2 i. Hulda
Arvella PITTS was born 02/09/1891 in LaCrosse, Izard, Arkansas, and died
06/06/1983 in Oxford, Izard, Arkansas.

Descendant Register, Generation No. 2

2. Hulda Arvella PITTS (William Curtis PITTS1) was born 02/09/1891 in
LaCrosse, Izard, Arkansas, and died 06/06/1983 in Oxford, Izard, Arkansas.
She married John Jenkins HELM, son of James Oliver HELM and Sarah Mary
Elizabeth CORNILIUS. He was born 03/04/1887 in New Lincoln Community, Izard,
Arkansas, and died 01/05/1972 in Oxford, Izard, Arkansas.

Child of Hulda Arvella PITTS and John Jenkins HELM is: + 3 i. Clarice
Hope HELM was born 01/14/1918 in Wideman, Izard, Arkansas, and died
05/13/1980 in Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri.

Descendant Register, Generation No. 3

3. Clarice Hope HELM (Hulda Arvella PITTS2, William Curtis PITTS1) was
born 01/14/1918 in Wideman, Izard, Arkansas, and died 05/13/1980 in Kansas
City, Jackson, Missouri. She married Paul Justice MASON, son of Walter
Theodore MASON and Alma Carolina DILLARD. He was born 03/23/1918 in Oxford,
Arkansas, and died 09/25/1990 in Independence, Jackson, Missouri.

Child of Clarice Hope HELM and Paul Justice MASON is: 4 i. Living
RHOADES.