From: "J.COOPER WALKER" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] /Pitts /Grills family/Dortha
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:26:06 -0500

Hi Dortha...On the Pitts family, I have a Hulda Grills (was married first to Unknown Spence and had daughter Meg Margaret Spence)who married as his second wife, to William Curtis Pitts, about 1890. I have that they had two daughters, Huldah Arvilla (married Jake 'Jinx' Helms) and Laura Alice (married Elmer Webb). Is this right? Do you have who his first wife was?

I have followed this Grills line back to the Mayflower...

Thanks for any info...
Later...Joyce