From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Dobbins info wanted
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 18:16:05 -0500

Harold this is the family I'm working on.

Alonzo's daughter Sidney Essie Wall listed on the 1910 Izard County census
as age 2 married my husband's uncle Fred "Archie" Reeves in Fannin County,
TX. Years ago I did some research on these Wall / Walls for their
granddaughter. A few days ago I found an obiturary for Siddie Walls age 79
of Myron. I can't find where she is buried. In fact I can't find where her
husband James is buried. It's hard to keep this family straight, in some
records they are listed as Wall in other Walls. It is said Lonzo Wall
married Ida Walls. Cemetery book shows his wife's name as May Love Wall.
After Lonzo died Ida married 1919 R. L. Brewster in Izard County. I would
like to find out if her name was Ida May Love.

> 1900 Izard, Franklin Township
> Sidney M. Wall Feb 1857 43F wd 8,6
> Lonzo L. Jan 1875 25M
> Henry L. Feb 1878 22M