Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off subject: Gramps
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 22:00:18 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/07 10:38:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Hi, everybody.
> I am very pleased to announce that I a a grandfather for the 1st time.
> Dylan Randall Panarello was born in Denver May 10, 2007.
> 9 lbs, 7 ozs, 22 3/4 inches long.
> Even Arkansas Game and Fish would let you keep one that big!
> Mom (daughter Jennifer) and baby are doing well.

Congrats, Roger. What an exciting time in life. I only have one grown
granddaughter and I raised her, so she was like my own. She now has two children
and lives in another state. Spoil him good as they grow so fast.!!!!
Delpha
<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> See what's free at http://www.aol.com.</HTML>;

This thread: