From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off subject: Gramps
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 08:00:34 -1000

Oh dear Roger!! That is just wonderful. I can't imagine seeing my son
become a father. Course, at eighteen? He better not! LOL

I got a call yesterday from Vasser - he now lives in Waikiki - that he has a
tattoo. The chain of the Hawaiian Islands is now displayed on the top of
his right foot and for life.

Glad you have a grandson, Roger. Am afraid the tattoo news is all that is
new in my life! LOL

Seriously Roger, congrats.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Papa'aloa, Hawai'i