From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Eva (Davidson) Glory
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:00:53 -0500

I'm sure as I can be I'm working with the Jan 1937 newspaper.

1900 Sage, Izard, Arkansas
Davidson,
Anna 40
James A. 18
Millie 16
Eva 14 --- Feb 1886
Ella 10
Eli 7
Eda 3

shows all the children AR TN AR
I can understand if Anna had a daughter before marriage to Davidson.
Was Davidson married before and some of these are her stepchildren. Census
says she had 6 - 6 living.

> Melbourne Times - Jan 8, 1937 – Short Sketches Local and County
> Mrs Wm. Glory died last week in Oklahoma and was brought back here
> and
> buried at the Finley graveyard near Sage Friday. She was a sister of Eli
> Davidson of Stella.

This thread: