From: "Annita Fulton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off Subject Computer problem - Harold
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 12:15:50 -0500

Jim,

Move your curser all the way to the top of the page and a menu will comeup
with the red "x". Go to the toolbox and hit restore and I think you'll get
your screen back the way you want it. Or, if you have a menu, go to View at
the top of the page and at the bottom of the list it will let you reset
screen. Hope this will help.

Annita