From: "Annita Fulton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off Subject Computer problem - Harold
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 12:15:50 -0500

Move your curser all the way to the top of the page and a menu will comeup
with the red "x". Go to the toolbox and hit restore and I think you'll get
your screen back the way you want it. Or, if you have a menu, go to View at
the top of the page and at the bottom of the list it will let you reset
screen. Hope this will help.

>Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off Subject Computer problem - Harold
>Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:03:38 EDT
>Harold or anyone,
>When I open my ISP (CompuServe) the screen is over to the Right sbout one
>inch too far and there fore I cannot click on the red X (in the upper right
>corner) to close Compuserveand get it off the screen. I cannot get to the
>Forward and other buttons that are on the right side.
>Jim S
>in the subject and the body of the message

Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment

This thread: