From: "Diana Holland" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] General Govan Holland
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:05:08 +0000

Yes, the tombstone of their dau said her name was Zora and the Draft card
you listed, said Zora Mae. But I never saw her in TX.

The draft card said to send info to Clarksville TX though. So I was
wondering who was there to send info to?

Maybe I missed something here. I'll have to re-look at that post.

You've had so much good info today Vera... my head is spinning from all
this. I'm gonna have to take a break and get my head back on straight! LOL

Di