From: Jean Strain <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Morning "Off Subject"
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

My prayers to you, June, your family and Wilma & hers in this trying time~~~love & prayers
Hugs Jean S
Remember: Psalm 91

June Ramsey <> wrote:
The cat came back!! Good to be done with those pesky treatment's, and glad
to be back drinking coffee with you guy's. 35 0f the thing's. Done coffee
logged.

Just hope the reatments will do some good. Guess time will tell. My blood
pressure still has "fit's" along cant't make up it's ming which way to go up
or down. Kinda like me don't ever know which way to go. Ha!!

Today will be a sad day for Wilma, and family, as this is the day for
Robert's funeral i believe. Wilma if you see this we love you and may God
Bless. June

Come See Our Kin (and friends)
http://communities.msn.com/JunebugsOldFamilyPhotos