From: "Diana Holland" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Holland - Stroud
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:03:38 +0000

Roger, did you ever figure out who the parents of John Holland (b: abt 1858)
wife, Mary Elizabeth Harwell were? I use Harwell, as their son's death
certificate listed her name as such.

And I know it lists Spot Bronson Holland as "Shot" in the Cemetery record,
but all other indications are that it was "Spot".

I have a copy of a hand written letter from Fannie Holland to Mrs. A.C.
Meeker. It also says "Spots wife". It's dated Jun 19th 1954, from Mount
Pleasant, Arkansas. She talks about Carrie Holland dying Jan 6th of 1954.
She was a sister of Spot. And left everything to Jeffie, "put her away real
nice and bought her and her husband real nice monuments for their graves. A
cousin in the DFW area, who is descended from Nancy Holland wife of Benjamin
Meeker, has the original.

Di

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.
http://games.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmemailtaglinemarch07