From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Morning "Off Subject"
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:29:55 -0600

Wilma this group couldn't be better if beaten with a stick. That is why we
all enjoy one another so much.
I found Roberts Obit in the Jonesboro paper. and looked at the Funeral home
too. You may have a later picture. I got the one in front of his plane off
his web site that i look at once in a while. I have some albums i have alot
of the folks in. I don't think i have your picture on the web site with the
ARIZARD list.
Pretty out side but cold today. I noticed it was only 46 outside.
You tak care of your self and i will be thinking of you. I know how tired
you
probably are.
Love , and God Bless. June
P.S.
I put the obit on the ARIZARD site. I know Rick thanked me for it. Your's
may have more details. Didn't have his birth date in it, but the Funeral
Home gave it.