From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Robert W. King
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 06:13:40 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, Wilma,
I'm so very sorry to hear about Robert's death.
We were all praying that there might be recovery.
Our prayers are with you and the rest of the family.
Although I've not had the opportunity to meet Robert
or you, from all his posts many of us have felt as if we
knew you. Robert will be greatly missed. His input
has always been priceless and his humor contagious.
May he rest in peace.
Beth