From: Evalyn Champion <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Robert W. King
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:35:14 -0800 (PST)

Wilma....I am so sorry for your loss. I always enjoyed Robert's interesting facts that he brought to the list. We will miss him too. May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

God Bless....Evalyn Champion

Wilma King <> wrote:
My son Robert W. King, passed away this morning about 4:00 am. He was in ICU the entire month, on respirator most all that time. Primary problem was diabetes. He was 63 years old. Services probably Thursday this coming week.

---
Wilma King