From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Nancy Jane Winkle-Diane
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:26:37 -0600

Thanks Di:

Actually, I got a lot of my Fulbright/Winkle info from Paul a few
years back, haven't heard from him lately. Here is what info he
has in his on-line file on Rootsweb, do you have this same
information........?????......HRB

Name: Nancy Jane Winkle
Sex: F
Birth: 17 NOV 1831 in Iredell Co. NC
Death: 13 JUL 1924 in Oneal, Independence Co. AR
Census: 1920 Izard Co. AR
Note:
Nancy Jane Winkle was married three times , to Hughey, Fulbright and Holland.
received penision from William Holland for service in the Mexican war.
pension file # 6306 Co. D , 1st regt, AR Mtd Inf. Vol enlisted June 18 1846 in Batesville and
served 12 months, discharged june 20 1847.
1910 Census she is listed with James W. Fulbright in Dallas, TX age 78 ( mother)
1920 Census listed in home of Thomas A. Fulbright, Izard Co. AR ( Mother) age 88

Father: Henry Winkle b: 1807 in SC
Mother: Mary ?

Marriage 1 S. R. Hughey

Married: 1850 in Livingston Co. KY
Children
1.. John C. Hughey b: ABT. 1852

Marriage 2 John Fulbright b: ABT. 1820

Married: 18 NOV 1855 in Independence Co. AR 1
Note: married by Joseph Sipe, JP recorded book B-290
Children
1.. James W. Fulbright b: 26 JUN 1856 in Independence Co, AR
2.. Mary S. Fulbright b: ABT. 1858 in Independence Co, AR
3.. Martha A 'Mattie' Fulbright b: ABT. 1860 in Independence Co, AR
4.. Sarah E Fulbright b: 22 AUG 1863 in Independence Co, AR
5.. Reuben David Fulbright b: AUG 1868 in Independence Co, AR
6.. Thomas A Fulbright b: 24 DEC 1870 in Independence Co, AR

Marriage 3 William Marion Holland b: 4 NOV 1818 in Jackson CO. TN

Married: 17 JUN 1883 in Izard Co. AR

Howdy Harold,

If I don't have it... Paul Fullbright will I'm sure. Nancy Jane Winkle
Hughey Fullbright Holland... I know Paul had given me info back into NC
before... as I do like to run my direct line and all the others that join
in. Mike Moser would probably have info too.... Where is Mike?

Ok I peeked. I don't have anything in this database. But I lost stuff when
my computer crashed and was having to rebuild off an old saved copy. And
much of my research, a 4 drawer filing cabinet and a mess of rubbermaid
bins, plus all my books, are in storage at the moment.

I'm sending Paul a blind carbon copy of this email. I think he used to be
on the list. So hopefully you'll get some help. I know he's got a websight
on that too... but it's not in my notes on this file.

I searched for the website, but no immediate score... He may have it listed
on www.rootsweb.com. I'll research more if he don't jump out of the wood
work.

But I'll for sure find you some help.

Di