From: "candyandrick" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Fw: Robert W. King
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:14:18 -0600

Dear Cousin Wilma,

Please give Robert my heartfelt best wishes and prayers for a speedy
recovery. I too, have diabetes and this issue is always on my mind so I do
understand a little of his illness. I will def. put him and the rest of the
family on my prayer list. Tell him I said "Semper Fidelis" (Latin for
"Always Faithful", the motto of the Marine Corps) and I'll be waiting to see
his name back on the old Izard list.

Rick Lawrence - Tulsa