From: "Earl D. House" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] William Fudge
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:49:34 -0600

The free web sites at Geocity limit the amount of data transfer per day.
Each time a page is opened by someone, it transfers the data. If several
people open pages on the site, once the days limit is reached, the site is
no longer available. You can wait a few hours and then the site will be
accessable.

If you set up a site at Geocity, you can pay a fee to increase the amount of
data transfer which will let more people access your site each day.

Earl