From: M Powell <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] William Fudge
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 09:25:39 -0800 (PST)

Vera,

That is how it did me last night after I had been in twice but this morning went in fine. I am not computer literate so don't know what the message means that comes up when you cannot get in.

Marguerette
Vera Reeves <> wrote:
Marguerette,
I thought I would go back and see if I could get the name and address for
you and now I can't get back in ? ? ?

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Oaks/4845/