From: " willa davis" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] off subject
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 04:11:38 -0800

I enjoy all the information I get off this list. Right now I am trying to remember the songs, medical remedies and old sayings my mother used on us. Now I am stuck in the middle of a song. I think it was Carry sunbeams home in a jar. It went on to say you may grow up to be a donkey. I remember what it said about the donkey, I think , but I don't remember what it said about you may grow up to be a pig. The moral to the story was Go to school. Willa Davis-Albany, Oregon

This thread: