From: Gen Unrein <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Chism/Gray/Lankford
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:41:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi everybody!
Another little hunt for a couple I know little about.
I guess there was an Elisha CHISM, md. twice.
A dau by the first marriage was Elizabeth ca 1794 md. John Thomas GRAY.(lived Izard co.)
A son by the second marriage was George Washington md. Jane LANKFORD. (md. Lawrence co.) d/o Arthur/Arc Lankford, 1/2 sister to Elizabeth Baker Lankford
Does anyone in the group know 1) did George & Jane have children & 2) are the
two Chism children 1/2 or full siblings?
(there were more siblings)
Gen

It's here! Your new message!