From: M Powell <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Vera (off subject Ice Tea)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:12:53 -0800 (PST)

Wilma,

A woman after my own heart, smile! I have been reading the e-mails about sugar and tea. I drink my hot tea every morning without sugar, think of June and her cup of coffee. I drink my ice tea without sugar also.
We live right on the OK and KS line and our driveway is a solid sheet of ice. Our son drove in with some groceries for us yesterday and his tires didn't even make a mark on our ice. Don't remember that ever happening. The sun is shinning now but still below freezing, our front door is frozen shut. Dean has a heater on it trying to get it where it will open.
We are so glad that we didn't lose our electricity, we would have heat since we have a floor funace but our kids wouldn't. Dean was trying to see where we would sleep 9 just in case.

Marguerette
Wilma Norton <> wrote:
It's probably a matter of what you grow up with. I like my iced tea also,
but leave out the sugar! Can't stand sweet tea -- coffee either for that
matter - far as I'm concerned, sugar ruins the taste.

Wilma

This thread: