From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Vera (off subject Ice Tea)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 07:36:46 -0600

They have come out with a brand called "Milo's" here
in our area, you can buy it by the gallon at Wal-Mart.
Either unsweetened, sweetened with Splenda or
sugar. Very good stuff, and it does'nt seem to get
that "old" taste after a day or two in the fridge.

Also, McDonald's now has a "Sweet Tea" that's very

They just don't know what they are missing! :)

At 09:19 PM 1/15/2007, you wrote:
>You know the Chinese think we Americans are crazy. We heat it to
>make it hot...put ice in it to make it cold....sugar in it to make
>it sweet and then lemon to make it sour. LOL Seems we can't make up
>our minds WHAT we want.
> Evalyn Champion

This thread: