From: Jean Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Vera (off subject Ice Tea)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:24:51 -0500

Just a question of you folks out west and up north.....ever had
pre-sweetened tea?

I grew up in Oregon, and we had tea, but you had to add the sugar
later, and it took forever to disolve. When I came south to go to
college, I had my first southern tea, and couldn't get enough of it!
:) The secret is in adding the sugar while the tea is hot, allowing
it to melt. I just can't figure why the rest of the USA didn't
already know this! :)

Jean C

At 12:30 PM 1/15/2007, you wrote:
>Gee, Gen, I am glad that someone else drinks iced tea year around as people
>think I am nuts for doing it. I like my coffee in the morning, but then it's
>to the ice tea soon after that. For a native California...I guess that is
>strange!! We have very cold weather here with our low being 20
>degree's and pipes
>breaking, which is unusual for the San Joaquin Valley in California.
>Delpha

This thread: