From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] New Year's Roll Call
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 10:31:19 -0600

Jean i think i am correct on this . Tildon's dad was Feldon Preston Herron
and believe his mom was Ruth Pearl Billingsley.(not positive). Feldon
Preston was son of Newt,and Frances "Fannie" Battles Herron. Newt Herron
was brother to Ed's grandpa William Henry "Bill" and Hannah Belle Casey
Herron. If i am wrong some one correct me. please.
June