From: "Robert W. King" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] ARIZARD Digest, Vol 1, Issue 421
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 08:34:41 -0600

Hi Liz!

There used to be some behind the old Salem High School at the base of the
Knob. If you started to walk up the Knob following the path cut for the TV
cable systems line, they were on the east side of the path just where the
path started up the hill. But that was during the 1950's and I dare say that
they are all gone now.

--
Robert W. King
I'm an ingenieur, NOT a bloody locomotive driver!