From: "Betty G. McCollum" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] chatter
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:23:21 -0600

When I was growing up my mom made Persimmon Pudding, which I would never
eat...it just didn't sound good. Then when I was grown a lady in church
brought a persimmon pudding to a church supper...I tried it, and found out
what I had been missing all those years. It was like a good, waxy, moist
fruitcake.
Betty Mc