From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Testing the list
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:33:06 -0700

Yes it is very quiet isn't it? Jean did you say we will be down next couple of days?

If so - I better say again and for the last time this year - MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

To those with loved ones in the armed forces, I say a special prayer for them and the families, God Bless all of them.

Those of you that have sadness in your lives during this season, may the burden be eased by knowing others really do care.

So many friends on here, wish I could give each of you a hug, but instead hug your loved ones and I'll do the same here.

I hope the true spirit of Christmas be shared by all of us.

God Bless all ofyou,

Pat

This thread: