From: "Mary" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] ARIZARD Digest, Vol 1, Issue 389
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:29:55 -0800

I am over whelmed by the wonderful good wishes from the list for our
Anniversary! Thank you all so very much !

Betty H. Think it was you who asked what part of CA. Redlands, a lovely
small town, half way between LA and Palm Springs off Fwry 10.
I think we have had this past week a few nights where the temps may have
dipped a bit lower than I stated.
I was a bit concerned one night about our wonderful navel oranges... but all
is well, they did not freeze !

It was a bit nippy today... (for us spoiled ones), but the sun did shine
and there was no wind or rain !!! We really do
have it pretty good.. (except , of course for the traffic UGH). Guess we
just need to be thankful for what we have.

Love to all of you... Mary Ellen in CA.

> Congradulations going out to Mary and Hubby as you have reached a
> milestone. All the best to you as you celebrate your 50th. anniversary.
> May you and the others on the list and their families and friends have a
> great Christ filled week as this is what the season is all about.
> Mary, I might have asked before, but I have my senior moments, what part
> of Ca. are you from? I haven't been out yet but yesterday it warmed up
> some but nights here are dipping into the low 4o's.
> Hugs to you both and enjoy the day.
> Betty H.

This thread: