From: "jackson family" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 19:32:48 -0800

There may be a freedom of speech but doesn't rootsweb also give the list
owner the right to a closed list if they so choose which means Jean can
choose who she wants on her list..
It would be a nice Christmas gift to hear that Jean is NOT giving up this
list because of some idiot...
I think the majority has spoken and we all want Jean to stay...so how about
it, will you stay????
I have a guy on one of the Cherokee lists I am on who is always threatening
to sue me cause I exposed him as a fraud but I just shine him on....big
talk, no action...figures he can bully people into his way of thinking...
So just ignore this person who is threatening you and worry about it when
you have been served with legal papers(which won't ever happen)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all
Helen