From: "Janis Wilson" <>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:18:57 -0600

Jean,

Please do not even consider giving up YOUR list. As someone who has been
the brunt of one of Mike's attacks, I can say that you handled the situation
with everyone in mind.

Diplomacy and tact are two of your many strong points. Fairness is
certainly something that you always considered, and I know that you have
been more than fair in your dealings with all people involved.

If you need someone to vouch for that, just let me know. I would get up in
any court and testify to those facts. I can also testify to that statements
and threats that were made to me personally.

Again, PLEASE, do not let someone threaten you and force you to leave a job
that you do so well. His threats are meaningless.

Janis Wilson

This thread: