From: Terry Patterson <>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:17:48 -0600

Dear Jean,

I can't imagine anyone wanting to file a lawsuit against you because of
a geneaglogy list. You have always been fair and done what I thought
was correct.

I do not want to loose you as a list mom and I am sure that is the
concensus of the majority of the list. There are always a few that just
have to fuss so please don't let them run you off. I stand behind you
100 per cent!

Terry Patterson